A number of seniors hang out in my room during lunch. Yesterday they invented a game called peel slap. You flip a water bottle in the air. It has to land upright. If not you get slapped with a banana peel.
They asked me to play. I asked who planned to slap me in the face with a banana peel if I lost.
No one volunteered.
They went through 3 bananas in 40 minutes.
They formulated 9 rules.
- Thou shalt be a gentleman. (slap respectfully)
- Thou shalt not avoid the slap. If the slap is avoided, the slap shall be personal. (the inside of the peel is used.)
- If one lands said bottle, others must land it. If thy bottle does not land, thou shalt be slapped.
- If one lands and another rebuttles, that rebuttler shall be absolved.
- If one lands and all others land, the original lander shall be slapped by all.
- After a round of slaps, the flippers rotate.
- If thy peel is more brown than yellow, thy peel shall be replaced.
- Thou shalt only wipe upon a face that is personal.
- A double avoidance shall incur a smear.